Ζευγάρι νέων εργαζομένων στο Λονδίνο, με κατοικία στη Maida Vale, ζητά κυρία Ελληνίδα η Κυπρία να τους μαγειρεύει 1 με 2 φορές την εβδομάδα.
E-mail επικοινωνίας: email@example.com
Τηλεφωνο: 07990568591 (μετά τις 18.00)
Posted on the 7th March 2017 (M)
Project Manager & Chef
Recently returned to the UK after 25 years working in Greece as a reliable right hand man, Bruce Hymers is now available. Bruce, using his working knowledge of Greek, has successfully managed many building projects, dealing with workers of various nationalities, as well as navigating municipal and state bureaucracies.He is also an accomplished event planner, cook and charming host with a comprehensive understanding of Greek customs, cuisine and religious events.
For more information, please call: +447930151943 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CV and references available.
Posted on the 27th February 2017 (Y)
Primary and Secondary School Teachers
wanted in the UK!
Interested in teaching in the UK?
Throughout the academic year we recruit for a wide variety of teaching jobs in England and Scotland covering nursery (kindergarten), primary (elementary), secondary (highschool) and special needs. TimePlan can find qualified teachers a well-paid job in the UK.
TimePlan is the first and most reputable recruitment agency established in the UK. We assist quality teachers to secure day to day or long term teaching contracts. Since its establishment in 1989, TimePlan has already helped over 75,000 teachers find employment in over 7,000 schools!
Do you want to develop your teaching career, but are unsure of where to
start? TimePlan is here to help!
You will have the opportunity to:
- experience a new teaching curriculum
- have the opportunity to learn and practise alternative teaching methodologies and assessment protocols
- learn to use differentiation in multicultural classrooms
- learn to effectively cater for students in an inclusive classroom
- have the opportunity to use technology in the classroom
- experience an assessment system that takes a progressive approach to pupils’ learning and development
- learn effective behaviour management techniques in a new setting
Posted on the 1st December2015 (Y)